Vice President Sales – South East Asia (Philippines)
- Provide leadership to the South East Asia (Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia) sales organization.
- Keep and build relationship with customers, partners, channels and distributors.
- Define winning strategies, submit proposals, negotiate and close contracts
- Hunt new accounts and diversify product mix in existing accounts.
- Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes.
- Ensure timely submission of sales reports using corporate CRM (salesforce.com).
- Follow delivery with regular calls with sales operations and project management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of firm booking, revenue, profit, cash collection and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Reports to the Regional Head, APAC.
- Directly manages Sales Manager and indirectly (matrix org) sales support people.
- Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
- Degree from an accredited institution; master’s in telecommunications, electrical engineering or/and business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of sales or sales leadership experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proof of record of winning significant business.
- Proven customer contacts of mobile operators and telecommunication service providers.
- Experience in managing channels, partners and distributors.
- Experience in Sell on value and not focused on price.
- Able to “think out of the box”.
- Able to cope with stress and intensive work hours.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position requires travel.