Product Marketing Manager 1209 (Tel-Aviv)
What is common to microwave ovens and cellular 5G?
Marketing expert that knows the answer? We want you!
Join us as we convey our story of wireless backhaul – on the road to 5G
- End-to-end responsibility for cross-company strategic marketing projects and initiatives.
- Identify customer needs and challenges that can be resolved by Ceragon, its solutions and services
- Understanding of customers’ business environment and pain points and develop company proposition to accommodate
- Develop new, innovative marketing concepts.
- Assimilate collateral and tools within the Ceragon sales organization
- Work on a variety of cutting edge technologies and solutions as we prepare our customers’ networks to 5G.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business and customer values.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Excellent and fluent English, both in writing and verbal.
- Strong presenter. Catches and preserves audience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar, B2B product-marketing position.
- B.Sc engineering or other science degrees.
- Marketing background in the telecom industry – advantage.
Ready for the challenge? Send your CV and start exploring.