Director of Accounting 1206 (Tel-Aviv)
Ceragon is looking for a Director of Accounting which will be responsible for:
- Quarterly and annual financial statements – 20F.
- Responsibility for revenues recognition, costing, revenues and other accounting issue.
- Work closely with business finance, legal and sales organization.
- Improve working procedures.
- Leading the revenues and costing team.
- Vocal point for all accounting issues.
- Team player.
- CPA with big 4 experience.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP.
- Extensive experience in ASC 606 revenue recognition accounting standard.
- Proven Management skills.
- Effective and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-om attitude.
- Excellent Oral and written English communication skills.