System Administrator 1199 (Tel-Aviv)
The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing the first level of Tier 3 operational support for all network, server, and storage equipment managed by the IT department.
The Systems Administrator monitors existing alerting systems and the division’s ticket queue, responds to all issues, attempts to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Participate in a team that provides comprehensive infrastructure support services in a complex, 24×7, mission-critical, enterprise environment.
Needs to have a very good experience with:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a system administrator in enterprise companies (at least 500-800 employees) – a must.
- Experience with using and configuring Active Directory, SCCM, Mcafee, BitLocker encryption, NetBackup, VMware, Citrix, EMC storage NetApp – a must.
- Experience in cloud services (O365, Azure, MFA, etc..) – a must.
- PowerShell knowledge – a must.
- Windows server malfunctions & installations (all versions) – a must.
- Hardware malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Software malfunctions & installations – a must.
- Creating images – a must.
- Linux installation & troubleshooting.
- Mobile malfunctions.
- Knowledge in network protocols: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.
- Ability to document technical details clearly and to think out-of-the-box.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Fast learner.
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking) – Mandatory.
- Motivated team player who can help drive the team forward.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.