Senior Applications Java Software Engineer (Bucharest)
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
- be part of a team developing applications on top of network management systems.
- be responsible for the design and development of different features within the enterprise application products.
- take active role in discussions regarding the application products future architecture.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the telecommunications field, specifically to the applications of such a customer.
- Benefit Online account
- Healthcare inssurance at Regina Maria
- Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
- InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
- Day off for your birthday
- Gradual increase in number of vacation days
- Bookster subscription
- Rented football and tennis courts
- Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
- In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
- Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
- Office location
- Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
- Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very good Java knowledge and 4+ years of experience as Java developer.
- Proven experience of OO software design.
- Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
- Familiarity with Java Application Servers / Tomcat.
- Familiarity with Spring environment.
- Familiarity with AngularJS.
- Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred).
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL.
- Experience with JUnit testing and continues integration environments.
- Experience with Maven.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
- Experience with EJB environments.
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
- Experience of working in multi-site projects.
- Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
- Basic understanding of Ethernet Networking aspects.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.