Real Time Embedded Software Engineer – Experienced (Bucharest)
The position is in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
- Design & develop embedded software for Ceragon’s next-generation mobile backhaul platforms.
- Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
- Engage in different areas of software development including high-level embedded applications development and Layers 2-3 network protocol stacks
- Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
- Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware and verifications.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking and telecommunications.
- Benefit Online account
- Healthcare inssurance at Regina Maria
- Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
- InnovFest – Ceragon innovation competition
- Day off for your birthday
- Gradual increase in number of vacation days
- Bookster subscription
- Rented football and tennis courts
- Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
- In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
- Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
- Office location
- Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
- Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in C/C++ development
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts, design patterns, multithreading
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Fluent English
- Experience in software development for complex RT Embedded systems.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux.
- Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching.