Professional Services Manager (North America)
A to Z owner for the Professional Services growth of the Ceragon North America region.
Solution skills, with business mindset when building our services value proposition.
- Leading North America Services Solutions (generating leads, leading the customer facing offer and guiding the execution as a consultant).
- Proposing innovation solutions for customers that resolve challenges with multi-technology and multi-vendor.
- Provide technical consultancy services (transmission network planning, engineering and operation).
- Work with Execution team to farm potential effort based on discovered customer needs.
- Identifying architectural gaps in our customer’s networks as well as customer needs and provide recommendations for solution.
- Promote and sell the Professional Services:
- Develop novel customer tailored services within NA.
- Tailored for our customers by using our building blocks as Planning, Preventive Maintenance, Network Optimization, training.
- Bachelors degree.
- Highest communication skills and experience with interfacing customers.
- Experience of 3+ years on services sales involvement.
- Initiate opportunities for services (existing customers and new customers).
- Telecommunications specialist with 5+ years of experience in Transport Network Services Planning, Consulting and Telecom Managed Services.
- Experience with NOC or operation @ Operator.
- Experience or knowledge on:
- Optical and Mobile Backhaul.
- IP/MPLS Networks.
- Point to Multipoint.
- WIFI equipment.