The Pre-Sales Engineer is required to work closely with Worldwide Sales/Pre-Sales teams and support various back-office tasks for our Global Sales teams. These include cost-efficient BoM (Bill of Material) creation and BoM review, RFP/RFI (Request for Proposals/Info) responses and network planning for offered transmission solution.Pre-Sales Engineer goals and objectives:
• Commitment to company & project goals.
• Makes decision based on accurate data.
• Push for product offering based on sales guidelines and maximize profit.
• Excellent customer (internal/external) relationship.
• Choose the optimal solution considering customer requirements, available portfolio and market trend stressing our solution value from customer perspective.
• Respond at customer Request For Proposal/Info showing “Out of the Box” way of thinking in order to meet customer requirement while maximizing Ceragon’s chances to win.
• Prepare transmission network design (network architecture, link budget estimation, frequency planning, interference calculations, etc).
• Create error free BOM’s for offered microwave systems.
• Demonstrating creativity & innovation in generating cost-effective winning solutions.
• Adhere to sales guidelines for product selection and escalate as needed.
• Accept managerial authority and acts upon it.
• Maintains high level of working ethics.
• Works according to company procedures.
• Team player.
• Collaboration & cooperation with:
o Other HQ Pre-Sales Engineers (Romania, Slovakia, Israel and anywhere else).
o Regional Sales People and Sales Engineers worldwide.
• Keep productive working relationships with interfaces within the company.
• Keep SLA for turnaround time getting back to Regional Sales Engineers.
The ideal candidate has the following:
• BSc/BA Telecommunications/Computer Science or
• 2+ years exposure to or experience in Pre-Sales / Product
Management / System Engineering or Network Engineering
in the field of wireless and/or packet.
• Technical background: Telecommunications & Microwave
• Excellent English (verbal and written).
• Spanish knowledge is an advantage.
• Team oriented, loyal with positive attitude.
• Excellent work ethics.
• Experience in wireless communication/networking market
– an advantage.
• RF path design, Carrier Ethernet, Traffic Engineering – an
• Experience in working across multiple teams globally
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills,
willing to work in a challenging environment, who are highly motivated
and a team player.#LI-POST